A company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
The objective of this role is to be a key HR business partner and front end the range of HR Generalist activities in India. This would include focus on Employee Relations, Performance Management, employee engagement, career pathing, Reward and Recognition plans amongst other areas. In addition, the role includes managing org level priorities such as HR foundations, You Voice, onboarding, ER and MIS. The individual in this role will work closely with other HR teams such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Shared Services, HRIS, Talent Management etc as well as other HRBPs to ensure that the needs of the business get fed back into the overall HR planning and strategy. The individual will also be expected to support other Sr HRBPs in critical priorities from time to time to enable broader team efficacy and success. Individual in this role should have the ability to understand and manage change and complex business issues, and to translate customer needs into actionable recommendations. Participate in global, regional or India wide HR projects or initiatives as appropriate.
• Post-Graduate with 5+ Years of work experience
• An individual with the highest level of personal authority and integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and culturally sensitive approach to for impact across all levels and functional, national and cultural boundaries.
• Should be able to pay attention to details and multi-task
• Excellent working knowledge of MS office tools (with focus on MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of working on Power BI would be desirable
• Can demonstrate a flexibility of thinking, ability to analyse and distil complex information quickly