A global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Work independently to design and configure solutions to meet the most complex business requirements in the related areas such as FI and CO.
Manage all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
Assist in the development and enforcement of best practices for delivery of stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
Promote effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
Define project tasks and coordinate completion to ensure estimates are thorough and accurate.
Communicate status of projects and initiatives to middle and senior level management.
• Expert skills in SAP FI Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger along with all integration with MM and SD in ECC 6.0 with New GL.
• Some experience in Tax (Vertex) and other SAP Integrated 3rd Party systems will be helpful
• This role requires close coordination with the internal finance / accounting team
• Able to handle complex analytical tasks by working directly with business analysts to translate functional design into technical specifications.
• Able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements. Capable of offering alternate viable solutions.
• Strong business process experience and industry knowledge across many areas and provide context to business requirements.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops to all levels of management.
• Deep knowledge of configuration, development, multi-tiered architecture, cross-functional integration.
• Capable in owning add-on financial system and it’s processes, support and maintain it.
• Working knowledge in SAP CO Product Costing, and Profitability Analysis helpful
• Able to quickly develop complex programs, and business solutions.
• Ability to use influence, persuasion, and mediation to resolve issues and drive consensus.
• Good Verbal Written communication with Onsite and Offshore teams * Proficiency Legends
Good to Have:
• AWS IAM , Security
• Realtime & Streaming Frameworks – AWS Kinesis , Kafka , Lambda
• Python , Shell scripting knowledge
• Data science concepts understanding
• Exposure to DevOps & CI/CD
• API/UI automation.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
• Tech/B.E./ M.Tech or MCA with good understanding of Accounting
• 5-6 years of experience as a SAP FICO functional analyst.