It offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals
• Designing and execution of Test Scenarios, Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data.
• Functional Testing of Financial Applications.
• Creation and maintenance of Automation scripts.
• Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle Queries/Scripts to validate the data
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different levels of stakeholders in application delivery, QA and business groups
• Maintain a current working knowledge of the key business systems and future developments.
• Ability to analyse defects and spot bug trends.
• Ability to accurately log defects, escalate issues and risks and provide accurate management reporting.
• Delivering tasks to an agreed schedule and quality.
• Work closely with the Business Analysts to understand the requirements and apply the same while devising solutions.
• Work hand-in-hand with the development team, architects and leads.
• B.E./B.Tech. Or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University.
• 4-6 years of experience in software testing preferably financial domain
• Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
• Experience of working with Agile Methodologies. Should have Good knowledge of SDLC (Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, and Support).
• Experience of working on BPM tools preferably Appian
• Hands on experience in testing manual, automation, application and database testing.
• Knowledge of Java and automation test tools, preferably Selenium.
• Knowledge of API testing and test automation.
• Knowledge of SQL/Oracle Queries/Scripts to validate the data.
• Experience in automation test scripting, execution and scheduling.
• Understanding of automation test principles, tools and frameworks.
• Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodology and Agile methodology
• Thorough understanding of test principles such as unit, smoke, functional (black box/white box), user acceptance and usability testing.
• Experience and working knowledge of tools such as Quality Centre and Jira.
• Understanding of Defect life cycle.
• Candidate must be familiar with financial domain.