The organization provides investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally.
• As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term.
• Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
• Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients.
The position is for an experienced Technical Specialist in the Central Technology team and will
primarily be focussed/responsible for leading Workday integration team along with Integration
development based on various modules including good knowledge of Core
HR, Absence management, Benefits, Compensation, Recruitment, Performance and Talent
Expertise/ Hands on experience on report development using report writer, calculated fields &
Integration development using EIB, PICOF/PECI, cloud connect, DT and Workday Studio. Good
knowledge of XSLT and XML.
Also responsibilities will include analysis, design, build and help production implementation of
Workday integrations, reports.
7-9 years of overall IT experience with at least 3 years of experience in Workday Integrations &
custom report development along with proven team leading experience.
• Expertise in Integration development using EIB, PICOF/PECI, cloud connect, DT and Workday
• Expertise in various Workday Reports, calculated fields, XSLT, XML
• Good knowledge of workday security and administration
• Workday Integration/studio certified
• Exposure of workday version upgrade activities
• Good knowledge of MS Access & Excel
• Person should be open to work in UK shift
• Sound analytical & debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can work as part of the small team with fairly independent role
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
• Work experience in supporting web based application (ideally Software-as-a-Service)
• Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
• Flexible and approachable team-worker