We offer world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
The role requires the candidate to be able to carry out the following prime functions:
• Develop new modules/requirements in system for Broadcom Clarity PPM application.
• Enhancement of existing modules/functionality in system
• Perform the Reporting platform analysis, migration, development and support model for Broadcom Clarity PPM
• Development and Enhancement of Oracle Apex modules with database skills
• Continuous Improvements and monitor the process/jobs and work with different Infrastructure teams to resolve.
• Provide regular application upgrades / Hotfix deployment / Project Releases
• End to end system admin(customisations/configurations/integrations).
• UAT/Prod release support
• Excellent knowledge of Clarity PPM 15.x and its modules, data model and configurations
• Well versed with database Oracle 12c and above and writing SQL, PL/SQL scripts
• Able develop custom scripts using GEL
• Able to develop portlets for reporting in PPM
• Good understanding of Clarity PPM security model
• Person should be a B.E. / B-Tech. / MCA / MCM or equivalent in relevant stream from reputed institute
• At least 3.5-6.5 years of experience in Information Technology gained in an application delivery & support function
• Knowledge of Project, Resource, Financial management modules of On-Premise implementation of Clarity 15.X
• Sound analytical & debugging skills.
• Ready to develop and support Clarity PPM project delivery model
Desirable Skills include:
• Clarity PPM Version Upgrade experience
• Power BI/Tableau reports Development
• Rest API implementation with clarity PPM
• Worked on Oracle APEX