One of the world’s leading Medical Technology company. Together with the customers, the company is driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical, surgical, neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
• IT Delivery Manager – Commercial Engineering Services will be responsible for the planning, coordination and successful delivery and deployments of the global commercial applications across all divisions, functions, and regions.
• This person will coordinate with PMO Lead, Delivery Leads, and System Integrator(s), to drive the commercial products through end-to-end delivery and deployment.
• He/She will lead Commercial Engineering Services team on technology best practices, reusability, environment strategy, release management and ensure smooth release of commercial application on stage and production environment.
• Lead Technical governance and ensure strong set of technical standards are defined
• Enforce projects go through Technical Review Checkpoints to confirm standards are followed and ensure consistency of design and data model usage.
• Lead Release Management team who manages the movement of Project Deliverables, Deployments, and Resolve Conflicts while propagating the body of work from projects and support teams
• Enabling multiple parallel project workstreams in addition to continuous improvements, minor enhancements, and production support requires a robust Version Control and Deployment process.
• Creates, coordinates, and influences the deployment communication plans, including “Go Live” readiness, change management, cutover, and stabilization.
• 12+ years of experience in Global Delivery Management
• Strong Leadership & People Management skills required
• Technical knowledge required in Salesforce
• Experience of handling strategic roles & planning roadmaps
• Dedicated achievers- People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations
• Collaborative partners- People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in function
• Detail-oriented process improvers- Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate
• Effective communicators- People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
• Self-directed imitators- People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.