Bay Area headquartered, technology consulting and services firm focused on Data Analytics and Emerging Technologies. We work as a trusted partner with clients across the Financial Services, Life Sciences and Communication Engineering industry verticals.
As Sr Delivery Executive of Chennai Deliver Center for Client, you will lead of team of professionals delivering multiple projects for the client in Network IT domain. You will help develop solutions in the Network IT domain which could be taken to the client for growing the business. You will also engage with resources working directly under the supervision of client’s for continuous upgradation and up-skilling.
Designation Delivery Leader
Experience (in years) Minimum 20+ years
• Responsible for Project Planning, executing, controlling, closure of projects, creation of teams and cost effective project delivery.
• Managing team of Developers/Designers/Testers. Leading and driving the team for better performance, performing Resource Planning & utilization (allocation/release, ramp up/ramp down), Capacity Planning (effort management), Performance Management (review / Appraisals) and using management tools.
• Managing projects in fast paced agile ecosystem and ensuring quality deliverables within stringent timelines
• Responsible for Risk Management, maintaining the Risk documentation and mitigations plan.
• Customer management, Effective communication to identify customer needs and evaluate alternative business solution, managing day to day customer interaction (driving Projects status meetings with customer and multiple stakeholders of the projects), built a trust by delivering a quality product towards client needs and expectations in timely manner and have been receiving further businesses/project extensions without any bidding process.
• Collaboration Management across the department to broadening the skills and cross functional delivery management.
• Responsible for architecture design and review.
• Publishing project metrics dashboard to internal and external stakeholder.
• Publishing weekly and monthly status reports.
Qualifications and Abilities
• A BE/B.Tech Graduate in Electronics/Computer Science with 15+ years of relevant experience including minimum of 7+ years in Program management in IT services in Telecom Sector. Experience in Network IT would be an added advantage.
• Accelerate customer Business Transformation by leveraging customer needs and technical Innovations
• Able to establish standard development practices and processes. Involvement in project planning - forecast, monitor, and review all project aspects along with costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
• Optimize customer releases based on user experience program
• Able to Motivate team player with ability to work under minimal supervision. Easily grasp the new technologies and updated as well.