• The organization offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally.
• As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term.
• Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers, and wealth managers, to private individuals.
• Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients.
• By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
The person would oversee technical aspects of support including incident resolution, and / or proactive mitigation. Provide workaround to business operations. Candidate will be responsible overall for production stability.
• Maintaining and improving performance and availability of Institutional application.
• Liaising with Product teams to understand future release(s) scope and up-skilling accordingly.
• Full maintenance and support of High / Low Severity Issues for all Fidelity Institutional applications.
• The role involves diagnosis and research of various technical issues, designing and coding fixes.
• Ownership of problems from first notification right through to resolution.
• Enforce current standards and introduce improvements
• Identify failings/weakness in current tools/applications and working practices
• This includes both process/standards and technologies/tools
• Requirements for project delivery/handover
• Provide technical skills to resolve incidents under direction of Tech Specialist where necessary
• Primary focus is on restoration of service.
• Participation within an on call support / Rota based service provision as demanded and willing to work in shifts.
• Undertake support and maintenance activities to proactively identify and prevent potential issues within the specified portfolio of applications developing into high severity incidents.
• Assisting and educating users, other support personnel and management in use of specified applications (where deemed appropriate.)
• Provision of input to development of software solutions for incident fixes and preventative System Change Requests.
• Input into the documentation of Application Recovery procedures.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a reputed University.
• 4-6 years of overall IT experience.
• 3-4 years of Production Support experience and willing to work in Production Support.
• Strong Experience or Oracle and Informatica
• Hands on of UNIX, shell scripts, Oracle Database.
• Well versed with database SQL queries. Should be able to write medium to complex SQL queries
• ITIL Certified
• Control-M or any scheduling tool knowledge