It is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011, headquartered in New Jersey. As a Firm, they have been helping our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors.
Pega Delivery Head is expected to drive customer engagements, ensure high quality project deliveries, nurture and grow Pega team, and develop strong Pega capabilities. The candidate will be expected to drive the thought leadership and strategy for pioneering and implementing end-to-end Pega solutions.
Candidate will also be responsible to partner with our global Digital leaders and develop Pega delivery team.
The candidate is expected to bring domain expertise in one or more of our industry vertical of business (LS/HC, BFS, Telecom), Pega best-practices, solve client business problems and identify new opportunities for a client.
• Must have delivered large scale enterprise-wide BPM solution engagement especially in last few years in PEGA.
• Should have worked in building practice, leading solution design and front ending with customers on PEGA skills.
• Should be well versed with all the new edge solutions involved with PEGA such as PEGA 7 platform, PEGA CRM suite, PEGA Express, PEGA Client Life Cycle management system (CLM) & PEGA Decision Management System.
• Expertise in conceptualizing Pega solutions and services - Should be capable of designing service offerings & solutions. Should be able to build, lead and guide teams in PEGA practices.
• In-depth knowledge of solutioning and also should have architected couple of solutions involving PEGA.
• Ability to support pre-sales with solutioning, analyst community and marketing team for growth and new business opening for PEGA solution & services.
o Drive Pega consulting assignments with prospects/Customers.
o Development and branding of solutions.
o Developing a partner ecosystem that enhances our solutions, branding and differentiation
o Assisting in formulating solution & service strategy around PEGA
o Branding and creating visibility of the propositions around PEGA through Analyst Engagements,
Industry forums participation and thought leadership.
• Preferably should be certified CSA.
Education: Bachelors/Masters (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics/Maths/Stats/MBA) from a top-tier university
Experience: 15+ years of experience in Pega in Practice Lead/Delivery Lead roles