The organization is a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are the' 12,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be part of the fulfillment team of the FDR business. You should be a
go getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting
the deadlines. The job involves coding ensuring the quality, unit testing, debugging interacting with the
stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the business and the customer use cases. Exposure
to AWS, Service Virtualization, DevOps will be good to have.
• Communicate with the product development teams in several geographical locations to produce
requirements for infrastructure, networking and operations toolsets necessary to provision and
maintain product lines.
• Working with other senior engineers across technology team to drive forward infrastructure and
service automation efforts
• Strong in Application Designing and developing high quality software for large scale
• Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale
applications and building applications using service-oriented, microservice, and/or API based
architectures at an enterprise scale
• Work with SysOps/DevOps colleagues as required to support Production environments and
• Building and maintaining of secure continuous deployment pipelines and automating continuous
security monitoring and alerting using cloud capabilities.
• Organize and facilitate outage event management activities including outage status
communication, problem determination activities and root cause analysis
• Capture and reporting of application availability metrics
• Coordinating and planning application deployments
• Development of automated application deployment scripts
• Demonstrate Ownership and accountability
• Demonstrate leadership and drive the team to achieve goals
• Ability to work as a team and individually for troubleshooting/investigating problems
• Ability to coordinate with Infrastructure support teams and get things done
• Technology experience/skills with Web Services, Distributed Systems and Microservice
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET development, C#,
SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server
• Exposure and worked on web portals (ASP, ASP.NET, .NET Core)
• Exposure to containerization concepts. K8, Docker
• Any NoSQL platform
• Creation of comprehensive unit test plans and executes test cases in line with test plans.
• Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills (Mostly in .NET and T-SQL part)
• Hands-on experience with web technologies including JSON/XML, RESTful and SOAP-based
• Worked and hands on, in LINQ.
• Experience in Cloud solutions and Microservices based applications
• Experience in in CI/CD
• Thorough Experience in using Agile (Scrum/Kanban)