An exciting retail startup that promises to democratize luxury essentials by offering
them at radically lower prices. They are registered in USA & are building an innovative supply-chain model named M2C (manufacturer-to-consumer) whichis going to be the future of ecommerce.
- Build and deploy scalable infrastructure on the cloud to cater for future growth.
- Be on the forefront with the business team to learn, understand, identify and translate
function requirements into technical opportunities.
- Design and architect solutions on the cloud for various business functions with workflow
efficiency and scale in mind.
- Implement solutions to evaluate and iterate marketing strategies to accelerate growth
and improve customer acquisition cost (email infrastructure, advertisement technology,
retargeting data intelligence).
- Build business components for this innovative M2C supply-chain model.
- End-to-end ownership - from scoping the requirements to the final delivery of the solution
with keen eye to details and quality.
- Get access to the best talent in your network to help the engineering team grow.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building software solutions
- Good at data structures and their practical applications
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Experience with databases - relational and/or nosql
- Experience in building event driven architecture