With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, the organization is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Primary focus of this role will be to strengthen the comapany's India’s leadership portfolio by identifying and developing leadership pipeline, building people manager capability, supporting in building a diverse workforce & create a culture focusing on high performance & growth.
The incumbent will be supporting & driving strategic initiatives for Talent Development & creating a strong foundation for Talent progression & Leadership and managerial capability.
The role will require assessment, proactive planning and engagement for multiple PAN India initiatives and enabling, building and redefining the talent solution in line with overall Capgemini objectives. The incumbent will be expected to create frameworks, processes and implement organization capability development agendas including 1) Leadership pipeline & Succession Planning 2)Partner with the HR Leadership & Business Leaders to design, deliver & implement change management initiatives 3) Design & deliver Talent Management frameworks to support business imperatives including Managerial & technical capability building, Career Paths and Performance Management processes.
• Leading the leadership capability agenda through developing and driving the Coaching and Mentoring frameworks for mid to senior level leaders, governance and its implementation
• Leading the capability development for all People managers by content development and end to end program management for Learning stream
• Designing and executing Talent development interventions that support execution of business strategies
• Leading programs catering to development of high potential employees at top management level and ensuring an enhanced leadership pipeline
• Designing and delivering fast track programs for mid and senior level executives
• Designing and partnering on action plans that arise out of the succession planning
• A Subject Matter Expert in partnering with Business and Business HR to address specific business needs
• Leading stretch projects/ initiatives as part of the Talent COE and extending to PAN India HR organization
• MBA with HR specialization
• Hands-on experience in MS suite – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior experience of Talent Development initiatives / preferably lead Talent Agenda
• Ability to work and influence multiple stakeholders across highly matrix environment.