An exciting retail startup that promises to democratize luxury essentials by offering
them at radically lower prices. They are registered in USA & are building an innovative supply-chain model named M2C (manufacturer-to-consumer) which is going to be the future of ecommerce.
- Develop and execute category supply chain strategy, including multi-sourcing for Home Textiles and Accessories.
-Coach partners on Company Operating standards - Operational (Rapid LT, consumer-oriented), Financial Model (high ROIC) and Technical (Vendor Portal).
- Catalog Expansion: In conjunction with Merchants and PD, launch NPC-approved new styles and colors.
- Executing the Manufacturer to Consumer (M2C), company model of rapid replenishment to ensure availability of high-quality products to consumers while managing inventory and cash flows.
- Drive Operational Excellence: High Quality (<0.5% defect), Fast and accurate (Replen LT < 14 days), Available (>99% in-stock) and Margin Accretive performance.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the management of each partner - Strategy, Business Highlights, Performance, Areas for improvement
The person in this role will be an innovator at heart leveraging the attributes below:
* Strong and Structured Problem Solver
* Data driven decision maker
* Deep understanding of supply chain economics
* Able to leverage technology to build and scale the offense
* Quick and independent learner
* Strong Communicator
Experience- 11+ years
Qualification- Premium institutes