It offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Develop automated investment tools designed to improve analyst/PM productivity. Specifically, work with technology to create a central resource for data management and tracking of trade idea generation, which supports and drives investment discussions with regional cross-asset groups.
Supporting the S&MA investment team's Tactical Asset Allocation process
Collate, compile, mine and present a broad range of data for internal purposes, primarily focused on investment management process inputs. Create effective but user-friendly visual depictions for the same
Create bespoke investment screens and dashboards using internal and external data sources, and prepare periodic reports based on them. These will typically capture fundamental, valuation and technical.
Maintaining and producing charts and packs for the S&MA core portfolio
Attending team discussions on trade ideas and trade tracking
Other data management tasks, as needed
• Graduate / Post-graduate in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
• 2-6 years prior experience in a data management role, preferably in the financial domain.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel with proficiency in VBA Macro programming is a must.
• Proficiency in Python programming is a must; exposure to data visualization tools in Python is an added plus.
• Exposure to SQL or other database query tools would an added plus.
• Exposure to visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc would be an added plus.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Strong coding skills
• Strong Excel skills, including VBA, charting and macro writing, with ability to handle a large amount of structured and unstructured data
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Passion for markets
• Familiarity with financial data and capital markets terminology, with competence with some financial database such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Datastream, etc
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong team player