Our client is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products for the Printing Industry. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, this organisation develops breakthrough technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles, and personalized documents, with a wide range of printers, inks, digital front ends, and a comprehensive business and production workflow suite that transforms and streamlines the entire production process, increasing your competitiveness and boosting productivity.
• Establish world class cloud development team – hire, train, mentor, top-grade.
• Establish roadmap and architecture for SaaS offering.
• Provide guidance in building scalable architecture.
• Lead development work for Cloud based Products (many projects at the same time), with an eye toward quality and schedule and first-time quality
• Organize and prioritize development team workload in order to meet important delivery deadlines
• Work collaboratively across team boundaries to achieve important corporate goals
• Establish, manage and track Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) to ensure and maintain high team performance
• Determine, justify, and obtain approval for project resources, personnel, and budget necessary for projects that meet corporate requirements.
• Support Product Management by providing rapid technical estimating to support sales and marketing efforts.
• Manage morale of software development organization. Create and communicate employee performance evaluations and development plans. Ensure consistency in all compensation actions for organization.
• Managed team of 20 people or more.
• Experience in architecting and developing high volume (IOT based /E-commerce based) complex, scalable and multi-tenant platform and products using AWS.
• Hands-on experience in AWS full stack –Node.JS/Redis/RDS/C#/ Typescript/Angular/React.JS
• Developed multi-node clusters using Databases using Cassandra/My SQL/Elastic Search etc.
• Hands on experience in configuration tools like - Docker, Jenkin, GitHub etc.
• Experience in moving legacy desktop and client-server applications to cloud
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
• Experience in life cycle development for a product suite including architecture, design, development, integration, test, lab testing, field testing and customer deployments
• Understanding of various development methodologies, including Waterfall and agile
• Experience in workforce planning, work-load forecasting and performance tracking and measurement
• Thought leadership in delivering innovative software product systems
• Ability to prepare and present project ideas, proposals, and status to senior management
• B.E/M.S./MCA degree from a reputed Institute with 16+ years of experience.
• AWS certification
• Experience with open source tool sets such as ClearCase, Git/Bitbucket and Jira and software test automation tools and techniques