Our Client is a leading global mobility solutions provider. With 18 years of experience and 8 product lines, they have seen double digit growth in the last 3 years. They enable service provides to enhance customer experience, rationalize costs, and accelerate revenue growth.
1. Help to solve, track and follow-up with security incidents.
2. Assist with Vendor Risk Management assessment and as required, with the Clients information security assessments received from time-to-time.
3. Take ownership of threat detection and forensics, and potentially future SIEM platform deployment, general documentation, log sources documentation and maintenance of the platform itself.
4. Run and generate analytical figures, reports and dashboards regarding threat and vulnerability findings as necessary and follow-ups for gap closure.
5. Generate and maintain scripts for automating Information Security related tasks.
6. Provide additional inputs for further investigations based on logs collected in the available information security Logs and currently available detection platform.
7. Respond to security incidents across a wide array of technologies, mitigate and contain impacts, coordinate remediation efforts, summarize and make recommendations for improvements.
8. Interface with groups and individuals to resolve security issues related to implementation of network and security products.
9. Overseeing security event monitoring, security incident report investigation, and incident handling
10. Researching the latest information security trends to understand the latest vulnerabilities and threats
What they 're looking for:
1. 10+Years of experience in information/cyber security, audit and compliance.
2. Strong understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems (Linux is essential)
3. Hands on experience on application security, VAPT, System hardening, SEPM, SIEM, WAF etc.
4. Audit handling experience is a must.
Would be a plus:
1. Certifications and/or training in a technical security specialty (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM).
2. Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks.
3. Programming / shell scripting experience is highly desirable.
4. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
5. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, holidays and weekends.