Company is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company, a global leader in executing transactions in cash equity and equity-related products for institutional clients around the world. These products include common stocks, global depository receipts and exchange-traded funds.
- Develop tools and frameworks to manage internal cloud infrastructure
- Own the development process from requirements gathering to production delivery
- On boarding new customers and delivering training.
- Documentation and process improvement working with remote ops teams.
- Engineering escalations to deal with problems from the ops teams.#LI-EB1
- Fluent in any programming language, preferably python (polyglots are welcome)
- Experience in developing scalable and complex distributed systems.
- Familiarity with network protocols
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience designing APIs
- Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with a global teams and customers
- Fluent in Python or Perl
- Proficient in Linux/Solaris, including scripting and an understanding of process management
- An understanding of high availability and clustering technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills, in particular a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch or ZooKeeper
- Knowledge of cloud native principles and containers