Our client develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the
electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for
manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel
displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists,
engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward
Provide algorithm technical guidance to the team during product design and development, work
with domain experts from other functional teams on special customer engagement projects.
• Working with product system engineering team to define the algorithm performance specification
and use it to guide the algorithm design and implementation.
• Motivate and mentor team members to accomplish difficult Investigative tasks.
• Analyzing the signal and noise characteristics of current and emerging IC yield limiting defects,
formulating algorithmic solutions, and validating them via simulation and prototyping.
• Participate in software quality assurance activities required by the software development process.
• Drive algorithmic, deep learning and image processing solutions for semiconductor equipment
Solid knowledge in deep learning and statistical learning algorithms.
• A proven innovative track record in related fields of image processing and computer vision
• Research and/or software development experience on Unix/Linux platform.
• Proficient in C/C++, solid MATLAB programming skills.
• Well-organized, strong follow-up abilities, demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skill.
• Ability to invent, develop and implement new algorithms and ideas
• Hands-on experience in object-oriented and functional programming
• Hands-on experience with products such as Python/TensorFlow is a plus
• PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics with 7+ years
• Master’s in computer science, Electrical engineering with 12+ years relevant experience.