Founded in 2011 and trusted by companies across 70 countries and more, the company is the skills solutions provider that organizations and individuals the world over count on to innovate faster and create progress.
We help technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable, and secure.
Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us, and our values are at the helm of how we work together. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be.
If you have the sales and business development skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
• Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
• Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Develop models, controllers, and views in CodeIgniter
• Work with HTML / CSS team and convert static pages to dynamic views
• Debug, Identify and tune slow performing queries in MySQL
• Perform peer code reviews
• Work with product team and develop new feature in full stack owning end to end delivery
• Research and develop solutions that helps business to perform their duties well
• Write jQuery code to update HTML dynamically, make AJAX calls to backend REST API at client side
• • Around 3-5 years of extensive experience in web-based applications using LAMP, WAMP, PHP, CodeIgniter technologies.
• • Good working experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both PHP, Apache, MySQL,
• • Solid knowledge and understanding on internet technologies including JSON, REST API, jQuery
• • Experienced in PHP5 / PHP 7, MySQL, OOPS, Design Patterns, HTML5, CSS
• • Strong understanding of API driven design with versioning
• • Experienced in solving issues in web browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free.
Required work experience
• Years of experience: 3 to 6