Company owns and operates 19 companies around the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and India.
Opportunity is the hallmark of the company career experience. Every day is different, with new ideas, challenges, and rewards just around the corner—no matter which department you’re a part of. It’s an exciting place to build a meaningful career at any level. Our dynamic culture and our leadership’s commitment to ongoing learning mean that you may have opportunities to grow your skills, explore new directions, and chart a career path that fits your passion.
Job Title: Java Fullstack developer
Job Description: Consultant with 2-10 years of hands-on development
• Experience in web front-end development a must
• Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus
• Exposure to test-driven development
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and solving challenging problems
• Enthusiasm for community, learning, and collaboration
• Excitement about open source software
• Strong in architectural thought process
• A Full Stack developer is responsible for front and back-end web development. Design overall architecture of
the web application.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, collaborate with the rest of the engineering
team to design and launch new features and maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understanding and
implementation of security and data protection.
• Development experience for desktop. Understanding of server-side languages including springboot, node js.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications. Very good knowledge of code
versioning tool - Git
• Employee is expected to be open to work in shifts in accordance to the product assigned (No Night shifts)
• Java SpringBoot
• React Js
• Code Refactoring
• Coding standards
• Build Process
• Security (Web security/API Security)
• Cloud Infrastructure (Good to have