The organization is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by our solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services;
• As a Finance Manager, you will be a part of our Finance team coordinating across business units within the company and you will be responsible for recording and categorizing expenses, and preparing financial reports. Analyzing financial data so they can recommend ways to help the organization run proficiently. Taking care of GST / tax returns and making sure they're paid in time. Maintaining the Fix Asset Register as per regulations under Companies Act and Income Tax act.
• Day to Day Accounting for AP & AR
• Manages accounting functions related to the P2P process – Invoice processing & Expense report processing
• GST return filling and GST vendor reconciliation.
• Monthly GST GL reconciliation, posting GST entries & GL clearing.
• Complete ownership of accounting and reconciliations; ensure accuracy and timeliness.
• Implements and maintains systems, procedures, and policies.
• Maintain complete documentation accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting as requirement.
• Verifying employee reimbursements as per policy.
• Supporting GL team in preparing JE for month end reporting.
• Co-ordinating with Internal/Statutory/Tax auditors and company secretaries.
• Ad-hoc projects, as deemed necessary.
• Handling FAR (Fixed Asset Register)
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Knowledge in Tally
• Hands on experience in Microsoft Office Suite – excellent hands on Microsoft excel
• Knowledge of handling FAR (Fixed Asset Register) as per both Income Tax Act and Company Act
• Knowledge in GST / TDS / Statutory obligations
Good to have:
• Knowledge on Hyperion, PMR
• Knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Qualification & work experience
• 4 to 6 years of experience
• Graduation - B.Com; MBA - Finance