With over 700 professionals in 40 countries, we are a proven, trusted advisor in world-class operations consulting services. We’re committed to helping our clients to protect their employees and assets, improve the effectiveness of their operations, innovate more rapidly and improve the capabilities of their workforce to meet the demand of evolving workplace challenges.
The data scientist/analyst will support DSS in the areas of advanced data analytics. The analyst will be required to provide support in client engagement and data analysis, create dashboards, benchmarking. Need strong power point, excel modelling skills, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, work effectively with people at all levels, communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing. Willingness to travel extensively. Experience in the areas of Operations Management in industry verticals such as Oil & Gas/ Chemicals/ Utilities/ Mining & Metals would be an added advantage.
• 4-8 years of professional experience in Data insights generation & storytelling,
• Ability to build Visualization layers using Tableau/Power BI to drive the story
• Capability to build predictive models using R & Python etc.
• Strong presentation skills with Powerpoint and ability to articulate insights very clearly to clients
• Good knowledge of scripting and ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and
• Experience in building data products, Embedded analytics and reporting
• Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation
• Experience in leading team of 2-4 people, coach them and drive project outcomes through them
• Can handle end to end project by his own and ability to independently manage the clients and
• Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
etc. is added advantage
• Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data
from varying sources
• Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems
• Experience in operations risk management consulting space is preferred
• Preferably in one of the industries - Oil & Gas/ Chemical & Petrochemicals/Utilities/Mining &
• Proven work experience as a data analyst / data scientist
• Programming experience in statistical modelling languages such as R, Python is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant
amounts of information/data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and
• Knowledge and experience with reporting packages and databases
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
(Excel, DB, Hadoop etc.) is a plus
• Adept at queries, report writing, interpreting and presenting findings
• MUST be open to travel on client engagements to within and outside India (for short durations