Client is the largest manufacturer of PVC pipes in India and it is also recognized as one of the largest manufacturers of PVC resin in India. They have state-of-the-art manufacturing plants based out of Pune and Maharashtra and Gujarat
1. Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
2. Achieve key milestones on the aligned strategy and marketing plans.
3. Craft strategies for all marketing teams including Corporate, Trade Marketing, Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
4. Analyse and monitor the B2B market and provide branding and positioning strategies.
5. Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department.
6. Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s marketing objectives.
B) Market Research
7. Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
8. Track competitors’ activities and identify opportunities in communication.
9. Analyse consumer insights and behaviour to define the company’s positioning.
10. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
C) Marketing Plans & Campaigns
11. Develop and deploy a marketing plan with integrated marketing campaigns to leverage all channels(ATL/BTL/Trade/Digital/Exhibitions and Events) to maximise awareness, engagement, and conversions. Oversee its day-to-day implementation.
12. Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing Department.
13. Set, monitor and report on team & agency goals and metrics.
14. Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in the B2B market.
15. Gather feedback from sales/external creative agencies and articulating briefs for the creative team/agencies and developing guidelines to attain market growth.
16. Monitor progress and submit performance reports to the CEO.
17. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against yearly/ quarterly goals.
18. Build and Manage Creative, Digital, Media, Event partner agencies.
19. Media buying experience would be preferred.
D) Operations/ Events/ Partnerships
20. Become the organization’s communications stakeholder with external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
21. Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize/ coordinate them efficiently.
22. Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, the launch of new product lines etc.
23. Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events .
E) Digital and Performance Marketing:
24. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to maintain a cohesive strategy across all digital platforms including Website.
25. Lead external agencies and hold them accountable through predetermined metrics and KPIs.
26. Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
● Experience: Minimum 10-12 years of experience of marketing experience within the leading manufacturing/B2B industry with a proven track record of leading the ATL / BTL/digital marketing division.
● Proven Experience in successful launch of New Product is a must.
● To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with brand management and a good understanding of the industry.
● Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and drive relevance
● Skills: Brand Strategy Skills, Execution Management, Excellent Leadership and Management skills, Organization and Analytical skills, Media Planning and Buying skills
● Competencies: Strategy, Positioning, Strong understanding of media and brand, Category management, Creative thinking, Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills, Extrovert, Problem-solving and People Management
● Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices in the B2B product segment.
● Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions