It is a U.S.-based global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects).
The IT Process Transformation leader who will champion the roll out of multiple ITSM, ITAM, and APM capabilities within the Enterprise Applications organization. In this role, the IT process leader will lead application and infrastructure teams to scale out APM, SAM, HAM, Change Management rollouts and will have opportunities to strengthen governance and bring in best practices to help streamline service delivery and make it consistent and reliable. The IT process leader will also lead efforts and initiatives to streamline the vendor engagement areas such as taking part in various project discussions to ensure solid SOW’s, license structuring etc.
Additionally, have strong in ITSM, CMDB and experience across ITOM, and other modules in ServiceNow or similar ITSM platforms.
• 3+ years’ experience developing on the ServiceNow or similar ITSM platform.
• 2+ years of Application Portfolio Management (APM) and/or ITSM experience
• 8+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
• 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
• 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
• 6+ years' experience in architecting, developing and implementing solutions in ServiceNow
• Experience of managing ServiceNow development teams
• Experience Client /Customer Management, Reporting and stakeholder management
• Great communication skills
• Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
• Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
• Drive requirement gathering, workshops and End user training
• Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
• Configuring APM for new applications, leading the process to keep it up to date, driving the process of portfolio reviews and decisions on rationalizing applications.
• Enable application leverage Application 360 Dashboard and providing monthly reports on state of applications to all the stakeholders
• Be the software asset manager of SAM Module for few publishers, such as Microsoft and SAP, to manage software license entitlements, usage, set assignment and reclamation policies to drive license compliance and optimization
• Developing Configuration Item relationships for Business Capabilities, Information Objects, Business Applications, and Application Services
• Using Discovery to map enterprise applications to the CMDB
• Integrating APM with other ServiceNow modules including ITSM, ITOM and SAM
• Should lead and manage the project (Accountable for all deliverables)