A US based technology research and consulting company. The company's products and services include research, executive programs, consulting, and conferences. Their expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. They are a $4.1 billion company and a member of the S&P 500. They work with businesses in more than 100 countries. Over 40 years providing insights and expert guidance to clients enterprises worldwide.
About this role:
The Market Research Specialist will work on high impact client inquiries and help clients with actionable advice. The associate will conduct research on company's platforms and will frame the client response in the form of a structured framework.
The Market Research Specialist is also expected to use analytical skill-set (NLP, text analytics using R/Python) to derive insights from the inquiries and response text.
What you’ll do:
● Utilize existing organizations' research and all relevant digital platforms to prepare actionable advice in form of written response deliverable for their clients.
● Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
● Prepare the response in the form of a structured format or a pre-defined framework – The response should be crisp, precise and actionable in nature
● Implement analytical tools (NLP, text analytics using R/Python) on various internal automation and process enhancement projects along with deriving insights from the internal database
● Follow QC guidelines carefully. Reach out to stakeholders for their inputs on the response quality and future improvements
● Collaborate proactively with different stakeholders and demonstrate full ownership of the task assigned.
● Engage with Research Engagement Services (RES) stakeholders on a regular basis suggest scheduling changes, best practices and analyst recommendations
● Deliver written responses on time and maintain high quality standards of the advice
● Develop vertical/Tech subject matter expertise. Strive to gain subject knowledge on the vertical/practice you are aligned to
● Conduct a thorough internal quality check as per the laid-out process and ensure a quality delivery
● Timely escalation of things in case any challenges arises and have a solution-oriented mindset
● Provide constructive feedback to peers as well as be receptive to feedback from peers
What you’ll need:
● B.E./B.Tech. + MBA (Analytics) from leading B-schools
● 0-1 years of experience the research industry specially around analytics, text mining. Exposure and understanding of various tools and platforms that helps in deriving insights from both structured and unstructured data.
● Eagerness to Learn: Curiosity to know more and build understanding on processes in the team and help those improve.
● Problem Solving Skills: Analytical skills and the ability to think independently. Candidate must possess a “can do” attitude and should be a self-motivated individual
● Strong working knowledge of Python/R etc.
● Experience of working on any NLP/text analytics project will be desirable
● Strong communication skills – oral & written: Should structure all communication for meaning and flow with strong command on English language.
We are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of technology doamins along with building consultative problem-solving skills. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
• Strong appetite to dive deep into a given technology domain/s to develop expertise and distill key findings.
• Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing work under ambiguity/uncertainty (e.g., changing factors, limited information)
• Aspiration to constantly learn and improve