Corporation is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
• Apply broad functional knowledge of order fulfillment processes to learn and support company-specific application of ERP solution especially in SAP Production Planning module
• Partner with business to evaluate existing business processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Engage with business to model and implement new processes and tools in response to changing business conditions.
• Assist project management with execution of all project milestones: requirements gathering (blueprint), design (functional spec and prototyping), testing (user acceptance testing), training/documentation (roll-out), and cut-over.
• Facilitate and document business requirements definition
• Architect and analyze solution options that meet business requirements and maximize business benefit
• Define and author functional specifications relative to SAP PP Configuration and for custom development and be able to work with Technical team to ensure programming meets specifications
• Support business units with troubleshooting and solving system problems
• Work with other BSAs on cross-functional projects impacting order fulfillment.
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
• 10+ years of hands on experience in SAP PP module
• Ability to configure and develop custom solutions in SAP Production Planning Module
• Experience in Repetitive manufacturing, make to order discrete manufacturing
• Experience in dealing with Engineering BOMs, Manufacturing BOMs, Order BOMs
• Strong integration knowledge of SAP SD and PP modules
• Experience in evaluating MPS and MRP results and analyzing demand management flow
• Experience in managing small to medium sized projects and/or providing a key contributor role on medium to large sized business projects
• Strong documentation skills for project deliverables, like functional specifications, solutions assessment matrix, etc.
• Experience in complex business process re-engineering
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams
• Experience in development and database query tools (ABAP, SQL)
• Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple and often competing issues at the same time
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently or with limited direction
• S/4 HANA implementation/Support experience
• SAP PP/MM integration knowledge
• SD with Variant configuration Knowledge
• ABAP debug skills