Corporation is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in a related field.
Years of experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
Willing to work in shifts (S1 / S2).
The PLM developer will perform configuration and write code as per the Functional Specification that is provided by the functional team or created by the developer. The most efficient methods and structures will be utilized following organizational standards. This role will collaborate with other key team members within the total value stream leveraging agile/SCRUM methodologies drive the delivery of continuous incremental value for the business.
Mandatory skills required
• Strong knowledge of implementing, configuring, and supporting 3DEXPERIENCE Platform using Technia Value Components (TVC) and Technia Integration Framework (TIF).
• At least 2 to 3 years in TVC/TIF configuration/development and 7 years of overall software configuration/development experience.
• Experience in implementing RESTful services.
• Experience in XBOM Integration implementation/configuration
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that can be applied at all levels within the organization.
• Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision.
• Designs, codes, debug, document solutions and implement in scheduled/planned release, and participates in short- and long-term backlog planning sessions.
• Create/Review the test plan and monitors the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested.
• Investigates, resolves, and escalates problems during implementation, post-Go Live support, and maintenance phases.
• Responsible for adhering to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and business requirements
• May manage projects / processes; Provides coaching and reviews the work of peers.
• Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems to enhance performance of the application or implementing new solutions