It reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion, employs over 19,000 people worldwide and maintains operations in over 40 countries. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. It shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Under moderate supervision, designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements moderately complex operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems. Makes moderately complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation. Assists in planning, scheduling and implementation. Initiates corrective action to stay on schedule.
Salesforce Software Engineer will:
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Be responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of cloud based solutions and technologies.
• Be responsible for integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions using the technologies like salesforce.com, and force.com (API, APEX, Visual Force, SOSL, SOQL)
• Have ownership of the solution from end to end, and ability to translate functional requirements into a set of test scripts.
• Diagnose and resolve complex issues.
• Mentor less-experienced staff in their technical development
• Work on Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
• Leverages continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/ OTHER SPECS:
• Software development engineer with deep design, coding, and delivery experience with the Salesforce technology stack.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum work experience: 8 years of software development, of which 4 should be in Salesforce application development
• Hands-on experience with Service Cloud, Lightning
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce Communities is preferred
• Hands-on experience with Sales Cloud is optional
• Know-how of SFDC-related tools (VS Code IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3
• Experience with creating and consuming JSON
• In-depth experience using REST or SOAP APIs
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
• Strong client-service orientation
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; including strong presentation skills.
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces