Our client is a leading multinational, supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
Designation- Technical Architect
• Work on the setting the design, architecture of Analytics Solutions in Center of Excellence. Work closely with GIS as per enterprise Platform architecture guidelines and policies and solve complex GOPS COE Technical Problems.
• Work on Data Architecture, Application Architecture and Enterprise architecture. Quick POCs to solve Complex technical Problems.
• Provide technical leadership for developing end to end solutions for business applications, analytical tools, and KPI Dashboards. Design complex system/data integration models
• Work on Hadoop Ecosystems (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and others). . Deliver solutions combining SQL Server, SAP HANA models, Complex T code conversions, complex SQLL/CVs, programs, ETL tool.
• Integrate and Deliver Solutions on PowerApps, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, NODE JS. Strong Working Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life cycle). Establish self as a Go to person for all technical queries.
• Effectively communicate specifications, diagrams, and flowcharts to have end user alignment and thorough instructions for programmers to follow. Overseeing implementation, coordinating tests, and proper sign off for production go-live.
• Proactively prioritize projects, manage customer expectations, and organizing the team’s effort and effectiveness. Become a change agent ensuring lean principles and best practices are followed.
• Effectively manage end users, application developers, analyst, system changes, and collaborating with GIS on IT roadmap. Collaborate with GIS and adopt the latest technology stack in COE with GIS support. Understanding and Knowledge of SAP systems. Good skill on managing Stakeholders Expectation
• Hands-On experience in developing Analytics & Business Intelligence with SAP HANA/SQL Server & Power BI/Qlik Sense/Tableau. Hands-On Working Experience on Cloud Platforms like Azure. Hands-On Working experience in Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, GPU Clusters for deep learning. Experience in SAP T-code conversion into SQL models. Strong SQL Programming Skills.
• Hands-On experience in Python, R, Classical Machine Learning Algorithms like Logistic Regression, Decision trees, Clustering (K-means, Hierarchical and Self-organizing Maps), TSNE, PCA, Bayesian models, Time Series ARIMA/ARMA, Recommender Systems. Strong knowledge of ML, statistics.
• Years of Experience: Minimum 9 - 16 years
• Job Experience: Experience in developing Data Science, BI Applications and Analytics.
• Educational: Bachelor’s or master’s degrees: Engineering/Math/Statistics/Operations Research/ /Computer Science/ MBA (Systems & operations) /M. Tech / Ph.D.