A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
• The cluster leader will be accountable for overall delivery transformation, including profitability, client relationship management, growth, service enhancements, and delivery commitments for managed service Engagements.
• Drive service Improvement and Scope expansion through delivery lead sales for the top accounts.
• The Cluster leader will work closely with the MU DL's and Service Delivery Manager to monitor the financial performance of the account and provide inputs for margin improvement opportunities and guide SDM's to implement actions to grow the portfolio.
• Devise and drive engagement industrialization (tools, automation, process/method)
• Drive AM Best Practices and training
• Help resolve cross BU issues and delivery escalation
• Mentoring and Succession planning for the SDM's
Other responsibilities include:
• Help SDM's align with the client's vision and strategy and bring market-leading solutions and services with the focus of diversification across the portfolio to enable long-term growth.
• Responsible for providing input in RFPs, RFIs, proposals, including solution definition, financial construct, and overall submission quality, including orals coordination as needed.
• Help in the shaping and closing of deals for delivery lead sales and renewals,
• Guide in drafting and finalizing contracts for new work (delivery add on sales)
• 20+ years of experience in the IT industry
• Need to have played roles of delivery management, account/engagement management
• Have managed Global teams across technologies
• Hands-on experience with Application Maintenance and Development, ITIL3/4 certification
• Have managed more than $25+ MN managed services account in the past
• ERP/CRM background (preferably SAP) either functional or technical