Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
Role: Microsoft Office 365 Architect
The Office 365 Architect helps clients plan for and drive adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and Modern Workplace technologies.
• Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
• Design, Plan and Execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Skype/MS Teams
• Design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, Other) and Directory Sync supporting O365 workloads
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
• Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
• Lead technical discussions with clients that drive decisions and implementation
• Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
• High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Participates in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Office 365/Exchange architecture
• Educate collaboration tools, policies, and best practices.
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Exposure to other platforms like Zoom will be an added advantage.
• Understands Exchange 2010/13 features, migration, and related concepts
• Experience migrating medium and large enterprise clients to Office 365 AD, Exchange, SharePoint and File shares
• Experience migrating from Exchange and other email platforms to O365 including hybrid environments with a strong understanding of mobile device concepts, and at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory
• Direct experience migrating from on-premise to cloud storage (SharePoint online, Teams etc.) within a Microsoft G3/G5 licensing framework.
• · Direct experience with on-premise Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Hybrid deployments
• Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
• Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
• Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or higher Servers
• Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive)
• · Microsoft certifications.