They offer world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
This position requires a strong self-starter with solid technical automation background and influencing skills, who can help in evolving the confidence level in working software as desired and assist evolution of continuous delivery of the product.
• Continuous testing to add confidence to the product.
• Strengthening regression test pack which is fully automated in the build pipelines.
• Add post deployment / higher environment test cases for smoke and device compatibility checks.
• Work closely with product team and engineers in early phases of story writing and influence as required.
• Closely monitor build status and assist in root cause analysis when relevant.
• Build knowledge around AWS cloud to understand underlying components and increasing the level of example scenarios for testing based on that.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of working as a QA Engineer in products with experience in
• Familiar with TDD, Three Amigos and Specification by Example in an agile environment
• Experience on UI automation tools like Cypress, Webdriver IO, Protractor, Selenium etc.
• Understanding on build pipelines with hands on experience to amend the build process. Experience on AWS Code tools is a plus.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, especially server-less architecture and lambdas is also nice to have
• Good understanding of White Box testing techniques to test new feature effectively and ensure high code coverage through automation.
• Should be familiar with Shift left testing technique and able to suggest tests to be automated in different layers of test pyramid.
• Should be able to add new features and improve existing testing framework.
• Experience in testing non-functional requirements and exploratory testing.
• Exposure to performance testing and working on defining workloads and strategy to test solutions.