It is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011. We are Head quartered out of New Jersey with 2500+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jersey, California, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. As a Firm we have been helping our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Candidate shall own complete architecture for core embedded development of Industrial gateway, Switching and Wireless Products, along with device UI architecture. Candidate shall develop strong development practices for world class products, understand the customer needs, identify the gap and define practices to improve product quality and build strong and highly engaged team.
• Expertise in embedded & Industrial IoT platform/ solution architecture & design.
• Expertise in MQTT, MBTCP, Modbus, TCP
• Good knowledge in Bare metal, C, Linux, L2/L3
• Good knowledge of Datacom, Industrial IoT & Dockers
• Good on design and implementation using design principle, patterns and best practices.
• Good on preparing conceptual, architectural documents
• Good Understanding of Agile methodologies and process.
• Good on IoT Edge related architecture & design.
• Hands-on for doing required PoC for decision making.
• Team mentoring and train them for required skillset.
• Documenting technical artifact related to architecture and design.
• Good on architecture, design, code reviews and refactoring.
• Expertise in code engineering tool like static automated unit testing, code analysis, code coverage and automated build and deployment using DevOps.
• Ability to help team members in case any blockers/ showstopper.
• Interacting with customers directly on requirement gathering and further planning with team.
• Ability to asses and understand existing platform and suggest in case any architecture / design changes required.
• Problem solving skills, driving resolution/tracking of the technical issues, risks and dependencies
• Fair knowledge in Golang and ReactJS.
• Static Code Analyzer & Code Coverage tools.
• Knowledge on IoT Edge Gateway.