About RGF Professional Recruitment India
RGF PR India, a wholly owned subsidiary of RECRUIT Holdings Co. (www.recruit-rgf.com), largest recruiting and information services business in Asia, HQ in Tokyo, Japan. RECRUIT was established in 1960 and today is the largest recruitment company in Asia. It is a leading Information & HR Service global conglomerate with revenues exceeding US$ 17 Billion.
RECRUIT was first listed at the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2014 and has been a top and consistent performer ever since.
Our Purpose: Unleash the potential of talent and be a bridge to a better world
You can learn more about us via the following links:
The position of a Recruitment Specialist/ Consultant is an exciting opportunity for young professionals willing to experience in Knowledge Industry & Consulting in a corporate environment and gain cross sector knowledge. The learning curve for someone in this role is extraordinary. The incumbent will
work very closely with the senior team and would gain hands on experience in headhunting , high end candidate networking.
As for other benefits there is medical insurance cover in addition Most important there is a performance based variable potential (incentive) apart from fixed salary, which can be earned & is a high motivator for an individual.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 8 to 10 years of work experience in sales or recruitment/search firm (optional).
- You should be extremely passionate to Search/Research, speak /assess/ engage withcandidates and clients. You would be oriented for using various tolls & advanced searchtechniques especially with LinkedIn/Naukri/other search databases & most important shoul be able to create your own network.
- You should have excellent communication & good people assessment skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop understanding on the client and the mandate, based on discussions with the reporting Manager/Account Manager/client.
- Primary responsibility would be Recruitment by headhunting & cold calling, candidate engagement and Candidate Network building
- Exposure to the entire Recruitment cycle from a Recruitment Service provider side - servicing manpower requirements for a Corporate/Enterprise client.
- Create search engagement strategies necessary to identify outstanding candidates, execute candidate identification and profiling processes through a variety of primary and secondary sources.
- To track industry developments including information on client, target companies & ecosystem.
- Leverage internal and external resources to become well-versed in the practices & participates in knowledge sharing within the organization.
- Resourcefulness: Ability to identify new sources for secondary research through Cold calling and other creative means.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, disciplined and a self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and
- deliver deadlines with attention to detail.
- Should have strong networking skills.
- Demonstrates strong IQ & a quick implementor.
- Adaptability / Willingness to Learn: Should have general knowledge and desire to learn.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Perseverance: Go-getter attitude, with a proven ability to work hard with full integrity.