Hong Kong, July 19, 2019: RGF International Recruitment Holdings Limited. (Headquarters: Hong Kong; President: Hiroki Nakashige) today released the ‘Talent in Asia’ report. The report has been conducted with the aim of better understanding the needs, demands and expectations of both candidates and employers across a wide range of Asia markets and industry sectors. The report is a comprehensive analysis of broad industry and country hiring trends across 11 countries and markets in Asia: Greater China (Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan), India, Japan Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. It is based on RGF-owned data compiled via a targeted survey completed in March 2019, which gathered information from more than 3,500 respondents, which includes employers and candidates across all markets and 10 industry sectors.
● 66% of job-seekers across Asia say fair and competitive compensation is their highest priority when switching jobs
● Across all industries, talent want an average salary increase of 22% when changing jobs
● 71% of employers across Asia consider the shortage of talent their biggest hiring challenge
● 42% of employers understand they need to improve their employer branding to attract and retain top talent
● 15% are investing in artificial intelligence (AI) to aid their recruitment strategies and find the right talent