• The OT Project Manager will play a crucial role in driving the digital transformation of the manufacturing processes and systems.
• Working closely with cross-functional teams, the OT Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful completion of OT projects, Keeping in mind the alignment with organizational objectives, timelines, and budgetary constraints.
• The candidate should Have strong technical expertise in OT systems, exceptional project management skills, and the ability to navigate complex global environments.
1. Project Planning and Execution:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Develop detailed project plans, including resource allocation, timelines, and budget estimates.
- Coordinate project activities, monitor progress, and proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Manage project scope changes, ensuring appropriate documentation and communication.
2. Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Collaborate with internal teams (IT, Engineering, Operations, etc.) to define requirements and ensure seamless integration of OT solutions.
- Engage with external vendors and partners to evaluate and select appropriate OT technologies and solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with stakeholders, promoting effective communication and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
3. Budget and Resource Management:
- Develop and manage project budgets, tracking expenditures and ensuring adherence to financial constraints.
- Allocate resources effectively, ensuring the availability of skilled personnel and necessary equipment for project execution.
- Optimize resource utilization and identify opportunities for cost savings without compromising project quality or timelines.
4. Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks and issues related to project delivery and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Regularly assess project risks, monitor risk mitigation efforts, and implement contingency plans as needed.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, regulations, and cybersecurity protocols.
5. Project Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, and change logs.
- Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to stakeholders, providing updates on project milestones, risks, and key performance indicators.
- Conduct post-project evaluations, capturing lessons learned and identifying areas for improvement.