Cleantech Solar is a pan-Asia solar developer who invests, owns and operates solar PV plants with a focus on long-term partnerships with leading companies in the Commercial and Industrial sector.
Headquartered in Singapore and with a track record of over 120 sites and 200 MW over Asia, Cleantech Solar combines the capabilities of a global player without compromising on responsiveness or agility, offering customers a unique combination of:
- the leading engineering team in the industry with dozens of expert PV engineers
- an exceptionally strong balance sheet and funding pipeline
- experienced local teams in all markets ready to deliver high-performance projects for customers
- shared values with leading multinationals, ensuring lasting relationships
These assets combined with a steadfast focus on customers enable Cleantech Solar to deliver safe, seamless and repeatable solar outcomes for corporations on their transition towards sustainable and clean energy.
1. Responsible for Project planning, Budgeting, Cost control, Execution and coordination with Design, Procurement and Commissioning teams with good exposure of Site Management, Project Management, Material Management and Manpower Management activities.
2. Responsible for formulating the process, procedure and SOP’s for project construction.
3. Responsible for regular monitoring of work progress with Quality execution and completion of project as per set targets & timelines by the organization.
4. Responsible for smooth interface & establishing excellent relationship with Client/Project Developer /Asset owner/and with the contractors involved in various activities.
5. Responsible for coordination with the Supply chain team and the vendors for smooth flow of material deliveries at site with planning and control on the project.
6. Responsible for Coordination with the liasoning team to get all the necessary approval and sanctions for the plant construction, commissioning and operation.
7. Responsible for Identifying and analyzing the risk involved in the project construction with Risk analysis and mitigation of the same in interface with the management team.
8. Responsible for site administrative function with disciplined operation at project site.