A leading global agri-business operating from seed to shelf, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 22,000 customers worldwide, 72,000 employees across 66 countries has built leadership positions in several of our 18 platforms, including cocoa, coffee, edible nuts, spices, rice and cotton.
They are listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and are among the top 30 primary listed companies by market capitalisation.
Consultant in PP/PI with 6+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience (2 to 4 years )
Should have at least 2 end to end implementations experience as SAP PP/PI Consultant. Additional experience in SAP QM (Quality Management) will be preferable.
Should have experience on Handling Unit Management, Batch Management, Batch determination, Batch derivation using Batch Search Strategy and Sort Strategy and Serial Number Management, Process Management, Co-product and By product, Master Recipe and PI Sheets.
Should have experience in implementing make to stock and make to order scenario. Working knowledge in SAP QM (in-process Inspection, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Plan, etc.) is preferred.
Must also have knowledge on integration with other modules including MM, CO, QM, WM.
Must have the ability to understand the business process and propose simplified SAP entry screens for faster and error-free data entry reusable across products.
• Good Communication Skills - Should have good English speaking skills
• Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
• Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• Willing to travel
Role expected of the candidate
• Understand the SAP solutions under the global template
• Understand the business processes on identified products
• Provide training to core team, operational and support consultants
• Understand new requirements from businesses, discuss with the central IT team on possible solutions and deliver the same under defined timelines
• Prioritize initiatives every year in consultant with business and work with relevant stakeholders and delivery team to have them successfully implemented within defined timelines
• Prepare functional specifications for developments, assist, design and test ABAP developments / Fiori applications that are being built