AYANA is 100% funded by CDC, the UK’s development finance institution, a new independent solar and wind Generation Company. Ayana will develop hundreds of megawatts (MW) of generational capacity targeting underserved Indian states and neighbouring countries in South Asia including Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. Ayana’s strategic vision is to create significant renewable power generating capacity across South Asia, complementing it with a development agenda which reaches out to communities near locations where such capacity has been created.”
• Drafting and review of commercial agreements and contracts like EPC contracts, O&M agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and LoI’s/term sheet for such contracts and agreements.
• Assessing, analysing, managing and mitigating the legal risks associated with various documents and transactions.
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external legal regulations applicable to the company and the various projects managed by the company.
• Post execution management of contracts and coordination with different verticals on deliverables and communication under the contracts with counter parties.
• Interacting with cross-functional teams and external agencies/associations.
Required: Highly skilled in drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts and contract management.
Experience: 7 – 10 years of post-qualification experience.
Core Competence: Skilled in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts/agreements and post execution management of the contracts.
Reporting to: General Counsel