Leading Ecommerce Giant
Leading Ecommerce Giant
Position: Manager, Affiliates & Alliances
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 year work-experience (Alliances or Account Management role
in Digital Marketing and/or Ecommerce domain is a big plus)
Overview Of The Role: Affiliate & Alliances team is the part of Digital Marketing team.
This is a managerial role wherein s/he will largely-
1. Play the role of the channel planner
2. Liaise with the Category SPOCs
Key responsibilities and duties:
● As an Affiliate SPOC, liaise with Flipkart category SPOCs- to solve category
challenges, plan for GMV targets and implement Customer First solutions
● Craft the Affiliate strategy in-line with Flipkart’s overall agendas, including Awareness,
Acquisition, Scaling & retention metrics
● Track channel metrics, publisher activity. Use the data to analyze performance,
identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to optimise for key metrics
(Visits, Bounce rate, Orders, Revenue, Conversion Rate, etc)
● Partnering with the engineering teams to drive product development to reduce manual
● Liaise with internal teams- Analytics/Merch/Category/Business
● Finance for daily planning and operations
● Hands on Experience and Understanding on Platforms Like Hasoffers, Cake are and
● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business
● Hands on experience with Channel planning, RoAS optimisation, CPx Campaigns
● Strong Analytical skills (Experience using MS Excel to do analysis & reporting)
● Highly Execution-focused and Detail-oriented
● Ability to work & establish credibility with multiple stakeholders (Internal as well as
● Comfortable with web technologies and web analytics tools and work on large data
About the Company : A broadband services company About your responsibilities: Develop enterprise-...
The company produces electronic charts for the leisure boating market. They make innovative marin...
As a technology company in the global payments business, they operate the world’s fastest payment...
Its an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of se...
Our client is an intra-city logistics provider operating in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, ...
Leading Financial company Mandatory Skills: • Application Support • Unix • Shell Scripting • Batc...
It is one of the leading manufacturer of knitted apparel, including hosiery in the country The pe...
A leading Software Company Oracle Solution Engineer: Years of experience- 9+ yrs. Work Location- ...
Company offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, i...
Hiring for a Leading IT Services organization Exp: 6- 10 years Location: Hyderabad Skill - Java-J...
Leading fin-tech company Role • Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software soluti...