A Leading Renewable Company
This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
A Leading Renewable Company
Position : Manager – CIVIL & Mechanical - Levelized Cost of Energy Analyst for Solar products.
Reporting : LCOE - Commitee
Job Location : Chennai
• Be responsible for design of cost effective and economical product of different types of mechanical, Civil & structural solar products.
• Be responsible for design of value engineering products which suits to LCOE bench marking.
• Be accountable for detail analysis and use of various domestic & international standards and engineering principles to analysis structures, connection, and components using analytic & computational methods.
• Play a key role in analysis of LCOE benchmarking and tracking progress against company targets and exploring pathways to reducing Levelized Cost of Energy.
• Be responsible for implementing sofwate techniques and tools of LCOE.
• Assist in the development of conceptual design, produce engineering designs and details in accordance with project requirements
• Develop and implement design best practices in areas of expertise ensuring conformance with all applicable codes, standards and client requirements
• Perform and review calculations for analysis
• Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality desings in a wide range of materials
• Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple ideas simultaneously and work independently
• Execellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition.
• Be flexible and able to adapt the challenges
• Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines in a design team environment
• Ability to make technical assumption, think independently to complete assigned work and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
• Efficient use of calculation tools like STAAD PRO
Position Experience and Qualification :
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical and Masters in Structures or Mechanical from a reputed institute
•At least 8 to 15 years in product design in any mechanical and structural products and with minimum 4 years’ experience in Solar domain and knowledge in Electrical will be an added advantage.
•Experience and knowledge in selection of materials and high strength advance materials for designing solar products.
•Knowledge on latest design procedures and IS codes
•Should have capability to analyze critical points in day to day tasks and identify control measures to solve the issues proactively
•Plan, organize work to meet business deadlines and work constructively and collaboratively with others
•High proficiency in use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point & MS Office) and Primavera
•Manages time effectively, is organized, detail oriented, and able to Multi-task
Hiring for a global Testing & Measurement MNC Specific Responsibilities: • Anticipates customer n...
one of the leading organisation • Implementation of Market Strategy for Electric 2W across B2B se...
Our client is the first Indian PVC-U Pipes manufacturer to get the coveted IS/ISO 9001:2008 certi...
Leading Speciality Chemicals group Job Title: Manager - Marketing Location: Kolkata Division: Adv...
Hiring for a global business process outsourcing services organization, provides business process...
Hiring for a leading consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and...
ReNew Power, established in 2011, is the largest renewable energy IPP in India in terms of total ...
Overview SunSource Energy, a proven Solar Energy developer with a global presence, provides end-t...
The Güdel Group is a manufacturer of high-precision machine components and provider of sophistica...
Our client is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation and is one of the world's larg...
Opportunity with leading product based company B. Tech/M. Tech (Comp. Sc.) or MCA or a similar qu...