A Leading Renewable Company
A Leading Renewable Company
Position : Manager – CIVIL & Mechanical - Levelized Cost of Energy Analyst for Solar products.
Reporting : LCOE - Commitee
Job Location : Chennai
• Be responsible for design of cost effective and economical product of different types of mechanical, Civil & structural solar products.
• Be responsible for design of value engineering products which suits to LCOE bench marking.
• Be accountable for detail analysis and use of various domestic & international standards and engineering principles to analysis structures, connection, and components using analytic & computational methods.
• Play a key role in analysis of LCOE benchmarking and tracking progress against company targets and exploring pathways to reducing Levelized Cost of Energy.
• Be responsible for implementing sofwate techniques and tools of LCOE.
• Assist in the development of conceptual design, produce engineering designs and details in accordance with project requirements
• Develop and implement design best practices in areas of expertise ensuring conformance with all applicable codes, standards and client requirements
• Perform and review calculations for analysis
• Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality desings in a wide range of materials
• Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple ideas simultaneously and work independently
• Execellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition.
• Be flexible and able to adapt the challenges
• Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines in a design team environment
• Ability to make technical assumption, think independently to complete assigned work and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
• Efficient use of calculation tools like STAAD PRO
Position Experience and Qualification :
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical and Masters in Structures or Mechanical from a reputed institute
•At least 8 to 15 years in product design in any mechanical and structural products and with minimum 4 years’ experience in Solar domain and knowledge in Electrical will be an added advantage.
•Experience and knowledge in selection of materials and high strength advance materials for designing solar products.
•Knowledge on latest design procedures and IS codes
•Should have capability to analyze critical points in day to day tasks and identify control measures to solve the issues proactively
•Plan, organize work to meet business deadlines and work constructively and collaboratively with others
•High proficiency in use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point & MS Office) and Primavera
•Manages time effectively, is organized, detail oriented, and able to Multi-task
Job Opportunity with leading telecommunication company || Location : Hyderabad, Delhi/NCR Senior ...
A leading American pharmaceutical company which produces medicines and vaccinations for pets and ...
A leading electronics manufacturer company-(Bangalore/Gurgaon) Responsibilities and Duties: • Per...
Job Opportunity With leading Market Research Company Job Description About Company: Global Operat...
A leading American multinational financial services corporation- Pune Job Title Senior Software E...
A leading American multinational financial services corporation American multinational financial ...
Leading product based company looking for Support Engineer to join there team in Pune location Th...
A leading technology services company 10 Years of Experience in Test Automation with JAVA and Sel...
An industry-leading global manufacturer-Bengaluru Company Description: Position summary: The DCI-...
It is one of the leading manufacturer of knitted apparel, including hosiery in the country The pe...
A leading Semi -Conductor equipment company is looking for QA in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria: ...