The Organization is a global company specializing in software product services and technology innovation. The company offers complete product life cycle service and has depth of experience in the focused areas of telecommunications life sciences and infrastructure and systems.
Senior SDET with 7+ years of work experience on mobile apps (ReactNative and native iOS, Android). You will Automate & Test, maintain highly scalable systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal candidate will be a full-stack Automation developer with strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, proactive and self-motivated mindset, and ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Test & Automate highly mobile apps (ReactNative and native iOS, Android apps).
- Work independently completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
- Deliver on projects from end to end (documentation to production grade code to support procedures) while functioning within the process and disciplines established in the Engineering QA team.
- Work collaboratively among groups within engineering (Database Administration, and Production Ops) and outside engineering (Product Manager, Marketing Team) to drive allocated projects to completion.
- Actively participate in high level engineering team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
(1) Mobile app testing automation
(2) Programming skills: ReactNative/Objective-C/Java
(3) Test Frameworks: Jest/Appium/CalaBash/Karma/Mocha/Jasmine
API testing skills.