Leading Client- Oil & Gas Industry
Leading Client- Oil & Gas Industry
Responsible for end to end process of Land Acquisition (private, government, agricultural, etc.) for large industrial expansion. Identifying large blocks of Lands as per client’s requirement and complete the acquisition process along with all the formalities (registration, mutation, etc.).
JOB LOCATION: Mundra/ Ahmedabad
Identifying the Land
· Understanding Client’s requirement in terms of land use, land size and preferred location based on availability of other resources
· Identifying large blocks of lands for the Industrial Expansion.
· Assessing and carrying out the valuation of the Lands.
· Authentication of registered property title documents.
· Reading agreements and sale deeds (for the lands to be purchased).
Negotiation and Concluding the Deal
· Initiating the discussions with the respective Government department for buying their lands (including waste lands, forest lands and fallow lands) and negotiations for the best purchase price.
· Talking to farmers/intermediaries/ land owners and convincing them to part with lands, obtain land records, gather details of legal heirs and outstanding liabilities, etc.
· Negotiation with all Land Owners for the best possible price of the land
· Completing the purchase process
Liaison with External Agencies
· Liaise with revenue Officials for survey of lands, registration and mutation of land records etc.
· Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that identified legal risks are mitigated and appropriate courses of action have been taken.
· Title search, registration formalities and co-ordination with revenue and other government and Municipal body for necessary approval required for land and property acquisitions.
· Maintaining cordial relations with farmers, Government Officials (particularly Tehsildars) and mobilizing public support
· Coordinating with advocate in getting encumbrance certificates, legal opinions, etc.
Maintaining the land records and Research
· Proper upkeep of the Land records, purchase agreements and other relevant documents.
· Giving suggestions and opinions to the management on related issues along with research work on various legal issues.
· Provide holistic support to the Site Team in all matters and getting permissions/clearances from authorities etc.
· Apprising the Senior Management regarding the progress of Land Acquisition progress and suggesting future course of action as per the requirement
· Updating and maintenance of MIS.
German Cutting Tool Manufacturer 1. Will be responsible for entire SEA which includes Thailand, S...
It is an Israel-based company, specializing in telephone voice recording, data security, and surv...
, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, a...
We are Hiring for the one of US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorpor...
An American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semico...
We are hiring for one of the leading Foundry Consumables. - Develop and execute production plans ...
Japan Based leading Recruitment and Information Services MNC, spread in 11+ countries and working...
A chemical company with over 1 billion Euros in annual revenue, head quartered in Germany and pre...
largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in the United States. The pers...
Opportunity with a UK based well established Financial Services Company based out in Gurgaon Abou...
Hiring for an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and servic...