Leading Client- Oil & Gas Industry
Leading Client- Oil & Gas Industry
Responsible for end to end process of Land Acquisition (private, government, agricultural, etc.) for large industrial expansion. Identifying large blocks of Lands as per client’s requirement and complete the acquisition process along with all the formalities (registration, mutation, etc.).
JOB LOCATION: Mundra/ Ahmedabad
Identifying the Land
· Understanding Client’s requirement in terms of land use, land size and preferred location based on availability of other resources
· Identifying large blocks of lands for the Industrial Expansion.
· Assessing and carrying out the valuation of the Lands.
· Authentication of registered property title documents.
· Reading agreements and sale deeds (for the lands to be purchased).
Negotiation and Concluding the Deal
· Initiating the discussions with the respective Government department for buying their lands (including waste lands, forest lands and fallow lands) and negotiations for the best purchase price.
· Talking to farmers/intermediaries/ land owners and convincing them to part with lands, obtain land records, gather details of legal heirs and outstanding liabilities, etc.
· Negotiation with all Land Owners for the best possible price of the land
· Completing the purchase process
Liaison with External Agencies
· Liaise with revenue Officials for survey of lands, registration and mutation of land records etc.
· Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that identified legal risks are mitigated and appropriate courses of action have been taken.
· Title search, registration formalities and co-ordination with revenue and other government and Municipal body for necessary approval required for land and property acquisitions.
· Maintaining cordial relations with farmers, Government Officials (particularly Tehsildars) and mobilizing public support
· Coordinating with advocate in getting encumbrance certificates, legal opinions, etc.
Maintaining the land records and Research
· Proper upkeep of the Land records, purchase agreements and other relevant documents.
· Giving suggestions and opinions to the management on related issues along with research work on various legal issues.
· Provide holistic support to the Site Team in all matters and getting permissions/clearances from authorities etc.
· Apprising the Senior Management regarding the progress of Land Acquisition progress and suggesting future course of action as per the requirement
· Updating and maintenance of MIS.
It is a global management consultancy headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. It is seen as one o...
Job Opportunity with leading service based organization || Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune About Requi...
Job Opportunity with leading service based organization || Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune Must Have S...
Job Opportunity with leading service based organization || Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune Years of ex...
US Based One of the largest Conglomerate specialising in Assest Management and Investment Advisor...
One of the leading Global FMCG brand The Area Sales Manager achieves and exceeds value and volume...
India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disru...
Leading UK based FMCG Company • Training Assessment (long term view) and Training and development...
A Software Company which provides end-to-end Devops Solutions R&D Senior Software Engineer Softwa...
A US-based Big Data Analytics company with offices in California, Chicago, and India (Kolkata and...
Our client is the largest manufacturer of PVC pipes in India. They have manufacturing plants base...