It is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 6,500 MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
1. Overall operation of Power plant.
2. Responsible of HOTO & Operation of the plant
3. Monitoring performance of all the Operational plants.
4. Manpower management, interaction with HO team, Discom etc
5. Preparing presentations for management review & as per other requirement.
6. Facilitating other stakeholders like BD, EPC, contracts etc by furnishing the required operational data.
7. Timely co-ordination for preparation and submission of invoices for all operational solar & wind plants
8. Understanding and identify the need of Monitoring systems for solar plants
9. Troubleshooting and co-ordination for solar plants.
10. Remote monitoring for performance evaluation of solar plants
11. Evaluate and assess the specifications, spares requirement for solar plants
12. Liasoining with vendors.
13. Capable to do string monitoring and equipment comparison for performance evaluation
Designation : Site Engineer/ Sr. Engineer- Operation & Maintenance
Exp: 2 to 6 Years
Location : Rajasthan