Our client is a leader in renewable / power trading business. It is one of the leading solar-power company worldwide. In addition to developing, building, owning, and operating solar power plants and wind energy plants, it also manufactures high purity polysilicon, monocrystalline silicon ingots, silicon wafers, solar modules, solar energy systems, and solar module racking systems.
Manager/ Senior manager- Power trading
1. Min Experience of 7+ years for working in C&I clients
2. Good Communication Skills and Fluent with writing, reading and spoken English. Command over Hindi in both Spoken and Reading.
3. Prior Experience of handling OA Client would be added advantage
4. Knowledge about the contact person in Govt Utilities like PTCL, SLDC and DISCOM
5. Knowledge about ABT metering work permission and liasoning work.
6. Good Understanding about the Energy Settlement, Energy Accounting and Power Scheduling and liasoning work required for the same.
7. Knowledge about Type of Consumer and possible open access
8. Knowledge about calculation of landed cost to consumers of various voltage level and applicable charges.
9. Knowledge about OA regulations and CERC
10. Good Relationship with govt. entities like DISCOM, PTCL and SLDC would be added advantage.
11. Travelling would be a must
Educational Qualification required would be B.Tech, MBA (Power Management).