It is an Israel-based company, specializing in telephone voice recording, data security, and surveillance, as well as systems that analyze recorded data. It is a worldwide leading provider of software solutions enabling organizations to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance. Has 6,000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries.
This position will hire, lead and manage a group software engineers that designs, develops, release, maintains, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for SaaS applications. Provide leadership through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building products that are used by millions of users and a team of highly qualified software engineers. This position calls for a seasoned professional who is playing a lead role in handling escalations from the field when necessary, and actively participating in all aspects of day-to-day engineering management from product and technology direction to process improvements.
• 20+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
• At least 8 years' experience in managing multiple teams of software developers
• Proven track record of managing the development of enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
• Experience working in a global product software company for enterprise customers (Fortune 100 companies)
• Experience working abroad
• Demonstrated ability to deftly influence others, especially in sensitive or complex situations
• Deep experience with agile software development techniques and pitfalls
• Solid understanding of n-tier architectures
• Experience of product development using Java technologies
• Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience developing and supporting hosted and/or multi-tenant software delivered as-a-Service (SaaS).
• Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills