An American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
• Central Point of Contact for Customer, Global Planning expedite requests and establishes confirmed delivery commitments.
• Coordinate with regional customer representatives to get the requirements in advance
• Schedules, coordinates and/or monitors Production/Manufacturing Production Orders through to deliveries to Spares Operations warehouses.
• Schedules and/or interfaces with supply chain on material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
• Identify slow moving parts with spares order & Coordinate with global supply chain management to float FRQ-Request for quotation and align the supply source, delivery LT, cost of spares part.
• Coordinate with PLC-Product life cycle team to identify the disposition status of legacy Tool spares parts and direct the Customer to right Third part vendor for Spares support.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and system skills
• Act as a lead to drive proactive engagement with the stakeholders
• Candidate should work under minimal supervision and drive projects
• Proficiency in SAP, MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
o Expert level in MS Excel
o Expert level MS Access
• High energy, strong work ethic, adaptive, able to meet tight deadlines
• Proven ability and skill set to analyze, document and improve business processes with sustained results
• High level of customer interfacing skills, effective listener, professional and courteous
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
• Years of Experience: Minimum 6 - 10 years
• Job Experience: Minimum 6 years of supervisory experience in multinational high technology corporation in the areas related to Operations, Spares Order Management, Planning, Forecasting, inventory Management & Customer Escalations handling in Service Operations preferred