, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
• Design and develop a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable platform on modern cloud stack like AWS, GCP, Azure
• Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Creating RESTful services using GoLang and Mongo DB (NoSQL)
• Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer, Engineering and yourself
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
• Be agile and embrace change
• B.Tech/B.E. or PG – M.S. / M-Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Demonstrable experience with web technology stack, including but not limited to: GoLang, REST Web Services, Docker, Mongo DB, NoSQL.
• Experience of building and consuming REST APIs in building scalable, modern Web 2.0 applications
• Knowledge of Angular 8 or above or Similar Framework will be an advantage
• Architecting and automating the build process.
• Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nexus will be a plus.
• Solid understanding and prior use of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices and automated UI testing practices and software is required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment