The company has a diverse investment portfolio in sectors like Health Tech, Consumer Internet, Manufacturing, Energy(solar/Wind/Thermal), Enterprise Tech, Fin Tech. They have twenty-five companies under their portfolio .Thermal Business is one of the key revenues generating business vertical in this organization.
• Planning monthly generation of power and steam on the basis of captive demand of operating departments and Planning major shutdowns for preventive maintenance of power plant
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets for power generation
• Ensuring achievement of optimum efficiencies of boilers, turbines and plant and instrument air compressors and ensuring water chemistry for boiler water and cooling towers as per OEM standards
• Ensuring the cost of power generation remains less than the cost of obtaining power from the grid and reviewing spare consumption patterns and ensuring adherence to quarterly R&M budgets without compromising on safety and environment aspects.
• Ensuring all statutory compliances with special focus on renewal of Boiler Certificate through annual inspection, remaining Life Assessment as per IBR norms, renewal of certificate through testing pressure vessels, lifting tools and tackles and EOT cranes
• Ensuring a culture of safety as per standards, compliance of Integrated Management system and compliance of Energy Management System.
• Ensuring continuous improvement through audits and corrective action for energy and water conservation measures.
• Preparing feasibility reports and CAPEX for capital equipment installation towards energy efficiency and improved plant uptime.
12+ years of Experience
Qualification: Graduation or post graduation
Required a Thermal professional who can head thermal plant operations and can execute the project too.