We are extremely pleased to hire for Technical Consultant (Sharepoint, K2) role with one of our client - UK headquartered leader in Financial Services Industry. They are hiring for their Gurgaon- India based global center. Please find the description below
• Designing workflow solutions using K2 Studio and Visual Studio and K2 v5
• Designing solutions using SharePoint 2013, SP Online and O365 platform
• Building and implementing custom UI designs for K2 Forms with K2 designer
• Expert knowledge of creating and modifying complex workflows with SharePoint lists and libraries as data source
• Strong understanding design elements for workflow solutions
• Building complex forms with K2 Designer
• Superior attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an environment where there are multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure
• Uphold Governance and best practice on the SharePoint / K2 Development
• Updateing JIRA tool to ensure all the projects artefacts are in place, following agile practices
Experience and Qualifications Required
• BE / B.Tech / MCA
• 7-9 years of relevant Sharepoint & K2 development experience using the latest version of K2(v5), K2 Cloud and 4.x , Sharepoint onpremise , Sharepoint online (SPFX) framework etc .
• Architectural and Development knowledge of the SharePoint 2013, Online and Office 365 platform
• Exposure and hands on O365 stack development i.e. Teams , Azure etc .
• Experience working with Power Platform including DataVerse, integration with Azure Services
• Hands-On SharePoint development experience
• Hands-On C#, ASP .NET design & development capabilities and experience with K2 Server side API
• Hands-On experience on Restful services design & integration with K2 APIs
• Requirement analysis
• Effort estimation basics through delivery teams
• Estimation tools / testing
• Exposure to financial services industry is preferable
• Exposure to structured software development life cycle methodology
• Broad base of systems and technology delivery experience
• Experience of mapping business requirements to software applications
• Basic essential understanding of infrastructure landscape databases, webservers (IIS preferably) etc.
Business / Interpersonal Skills
• Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and delivery
• Ability to estimate work and facilitate delivery to realistic deadlines
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Proactive in assessing customer needs
• Ability to prioritise own activities and work under hard deadlines
• Team player
• Motivated, flexible
• Ability to work in virtual teams in a multi-cultural environment
Knowledge on using workflow automation tools other than K2 i.e. NINTEX, WWF, Appian etc. Along with this , knowledge and hands on O365 stack tools like teams , azure , powerapps , powerautomate etc . is preffered .